The event that so many of you have been waiting for for such a long time now is finally here - The Frances Day Bridal End of Season Sample Sale!
On Saturday the 7th October & Sunday the 8th October we will throw the doors of our lovely boutique open to commence the sale. It will continue throughout the month or until all of the gorgeous gowns have been sold... however with dresses starting at £150 from designers such as Sophia Tolli, Beautiful by Enzoani, Augusta Jones & Raimon Bundo, we don't expect them to hang around for too long.
This is not only a fabulous opportunity for those of you looking to grab yourselves a designer bargain, but also for those of you dreaming of that second dress - well that just changed from being a dream to a big reality!
SAMPLE SALE - THE LOW DOWN
- Come prepared - If you have never tried on a wedding dress prior to your Frances Day Sample Sale appointment, we suggest you book an appointment to get an idea of which shapes & styles you like. Each appointment will be 1 and a half hours and it is surprising how quickly this time goes, so if you can arrive with a narrowed down list then all the better.
- Sample Size - The majority of our samples are a size 14 although we do have a few size 12 & 16. If you are smaller than a size 14, please do not panic - a sample dress is still an option for you. Your bridal consultant will let you know if the dress that you have chosen is simply too big and will dramatically change in look once it has been fitted to you. Likewise if a dress is a little tight on you do not panic. All of our dresses can be let out at the seams to give you the perfect fit.
- Dress Condition - The dresses in our samples sale will be priced in accordance to their condition. We are pleased to say that due to the love and care we give these gowns the vast majority are in excellent condition. If you do fall for a gown that has a few buttons or beads missing don't panic - these will all be reattached during your alterations. Your bridal consultant will thoroughly go through the condition of your dress prior to a sale. Finally, we do always recommend a dry clean with our bridal specialists Terrington Burchett. The additional cost of this is £60 and will freshen up and lift off any surface dirt that your gown may have accumulated whilst in the boutique.
- Bride Tribe - Keeping your guests to a minimum will help you make that all important decision more clearly. We love a large tribe, but with all the good will in the world, sometimes too many opinions can become confusing to you when your head will already be filled with so many exciting emotions.
- If you find 'the one' during your appointment we kindly ask that you pay for your dress in full. We are delighted to offer your our alterations service but will ask that you store your dress elsewhere prior to this commencing.
- If you would like to have a look at some of the gowns going into our sample sale, keep scrolling down for a sneak peak. A full list of sample sale gowns will be released on the run up to the sale launch.
Of course if you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will happily answer them for you.
So all that is left for us to say is get in touch and book your appointment now to avoid disappointment.
Julia & Team FDB